On day Six, Erittean Merhawi Kudus has retained the yellow jersey as overall top cyclist of the grueling Tour du Rwanda so far.
Polish Przemysław Kasperkiewicz of Delko Marseille Province won Stage Six Musanze-Nyamata.
Kasperkiewicz was crowned in Nyamata after a tough largely sloping and flat 12.1 km ride for 02h49’57’’.
However, despite retaining the yellow jersey, the Eritrean Merhawi Kudusi of Astan Pro Team did not finish among the top 10 in today’s stage.
Przemyslaw wins today’s stage following another Eritrean Biniam Girmay’s win yesterday that was a mountainous region from Karongi to Musanze.
Przemyslaw has been coming among the top riders since the Tour began on Sunday.
Team Rwanda is still struggling but its riders are among top 20.
Stage 6 TOP TEN:
– Przemyslaw Kasperkiewicz -Delko Marseille Provence 02h49’57”
– Pablo Torres Muiño -Interpro Cycling Academy 02h50’00”
– Youcef Reguigui – Algeria 02h50’01”
– Henok Mulueberhan -Eritrea 02h50’01”
– Julien Trarieux -Delko Marseille Provence 02h50’01”
– Joonas Henttala -Team Novo Nordisk 02h50’01”
– Samuel Mugisha -Dimension Data for Qhubeka 02h50’01”
– Valens Ndayisenga- Rwanda 02h50’01”
– Yakob Debesay Abreham -Eritrea 02h50’01”
– Bruno Araújo -Bai Sicasal Petro de Luanda 02h51’16”
Who is Przemysław Kasperkiewicz?
Przemysław Kasperkiewicz is a racing cyclist from Poland who was born at 1st March 1994 in Kalisz. He is currently riding for UCI (The Union Cycliste Internationale) Professional Continental team Delko Marseille Provence.
You can also find us on Signal